Pathling provides a server based on the HL7® FHIR® standard, implementing special functionality designed to ease the delivery of apps and augment tasks related to health data analytics.
The operations available within Pathling are:
- import - Import FHIR data in bulk into the server, making it available for query using the other operations.
- search - Retrieve a set of individual FHIR resources that match a set of criteria.
- aggregate - Aggregate, group and filter data - a "pivot table as an API".
- extract - Prepare a custom tabular extract of FHIR data, and retrieve it in bulk.
- update - Create or update an individual resource within the server.
- batch - Create or update a collection of resources within the server.
You can find some examples of how to interact with Pathling in our Postman collection: